Glossary of Terms
Definitions for all the terms that related to Hakka Finance
- HAKKA is the protocol token that empowers the community governance of Hakka Finance, an ecosystem of marvelous DeFi products.
- Holders can obtain voting power and beneficiary rights by staking HAKKA
- Holders can burn their tokens and draw funds from Guild Bank proportionally at their discretion.
- Address: 0x0E29e5AbbB5FD88e28b2d355774e73BD47dE3bcd (Ethereum)
- A Smart Contract to store all the income earned by Hakka Finance.
- An interface for Hakka holders to call ragequit() function to burn their HAKKA and draw funds from Guild Bank proportionally.
- sHAKKA, a transferrable ERC20 token, can be minted by staking HAKKA to staking contract. It represents beneficiary rights for Hakka Finance.
- Address: 0xd9958826Bce875A75cc1789D5929459E6ff15040 (Ethereum)
- Voting Power is determined by the mintage amount of the sHAKKA. It's immutable and non-transferrable.
- It represents the right to (delegate) debate, proposes, and vote on all changes to the protocol.
- A decentralized AMM (Automatic Market Making) exchange designed for stablecoins with the lowest price slippage, maximizing capital utilization.
- BlackHoleSwap v1 (on Ethereum) provides nearly infinite liquidity by integrating lending protocols to leverage the excess supply while borrowing on the inadequate side.
- In BlackHoleSwap v2 (on BSC), we optimize the code for better gas efficiency.
- BHS is the liquidity provider token for BlackHoleSwap
- iGain is a decentralized financial instrument protocol that provides investors the options to hedge/profit/speculate on specific targeting underlying assets with a synthetic, tokenized position.
- Impermanent Gain is the flagship of iGain, an options trading platform. We take IL as the underlying trading option on this platform.
- Crypto Structured Fund (CSF) is a decentralized financial instrument providing a "moderate risk with higher return" way to let conservative investors get involved in the growth of cryptocurrencies.
- tCDP is tokenized CDP (Collateral Debt Position) that is fungible and tradable on exchanges.